Thursday, August 23, 2012

I have been busy again today. My usual Thursday, dust good, vacuum, make sure everything is in some kind of order.         This has not been a good day even with working. Today it has been eleven months since you left. I wonder how can I get thru this day. Actually I got the sympathy, flower cards and read them. Some I didn't even remember. There were cards from my neices, your cousins, sears employees (retirees). There was a card from Dr. Sokell and his employees. He had cut your toe nails on 9/16, wanted to see you again in two or three months. You told me I want be coming back to the doc, I remember telling you, "honey don't be that way". He remembered you from those two or three years he was treating your foot that hurt so bad. How hard he tried to figure out what could be wrong to make your foot hurt you so much. Finally that Dr. in Bessemer found out, tumor in the nerve behind your right knee. It was still several months before it was taken care of, thank God for Dr. Johnson. He got it out plus he had discovered another one. You were the happiest person alive to be pain free.          There were cards from my boss of over 25 years, plus my lady boss that you liked. A couple of them I really need to look at the envelopes, too, because I didn't know who they were.        My day, working, crying, and missing you. Of course praying, Lord help me.         I stopped at the cemetery, went by the store to do some shopping, now I will say I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment