Saturday, August 25, 2012

I had a nice surprise today. Janelle called this a.m. about ten o'clock and said they had decided to come on today. Of course I had already thought of what I would do since they were not coming up, turns out here they are. They got here about one o'clock.        I have been busy this evening fixing food for tomorrow. I don't ever guarantee anything I put together, but it smells good. I made egg salad for this evenings meal, a sandwich, potato chips, and a honey bun, a real feast. About an hour ago we had peanut butter crackers. Janelle and J.C. have gone to bed. I put everything away and here I am writing this note. Eleven months ago we had visitation for you. I am praying for God to help me, and I know He is going to.         I miss you, Ben Miller, and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment