Saturday, August 18, 2012

What a day, after a tortuous night. I went to bed early, ten o'clock. Had to get up a little past twelve, although I had been asleep I actually was proud of myself. I was up all night, could not get back to sleep until past six thirty. Even then I was awake every hour. I finally got up but it was past ten o'clock this a.m. I was so glad I didn't have much on the burner for the day.        I actually got a yearning to cook, this week. Today I made a big evening meal. I had asked Ashley and Butch to come over and Lisa, Harold and Chase. I cooked a few things yesterday, red beans. I had to finish it all up today, it had been so long since I had put a good meal together. I actually was afraid it would all be duds. It turned out okay. At least they all said it was very good. I had thought, at first, about calling Dialyn and Glen to come over. I remembered Dialyn is busy getting Kai ready to start back to school. On second thought I figured I would wait and ask them another time. I had a motive, that way I would have  company twice. Don't say I'm not smart. haha. I want to fix Debbie and Duane a meal sometime. If they can ever come down when it isn't for a funeral.         I miss you so much, I enjoyed talking about you, Harold has some good, wild tales to tell about you and he fishing. He talked about going night fishing with you, only once. He said that was scarey to him. I remembered that, and alot of the other things he mentioned.        I knew you were supposed to have five guns, pistols. I could not find the 32, Harold agreed with me that you had a 32. I remember hearing you talk about your 32, don't know where it is. Anyway they are all gone now. The 22 is still here, I guess if Cary wants it he will get it sometimes. I gave Debbie the knife they had bought for you one year at Christmas. There are still three or four knives. I am keeping the one Donnie brought you in '09 and your Roy Rogers knife plus the one you toted around for so many years.           Enough of all that. I am going to try and get to bed early again tonight. Already I have a tummy ache, as I did last night, took an adleve hope that will help. I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment