Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I have been busy, kind of, today. Clara called this a.m.. and told me that Icy was in the hospital. I called June and talked to her. I showered, shampooed my hair, did some vacuuming, and other chores. I got ready to go to the hospital. That was a very hard thing for me. I had just seen Icy last Friday and I felt like she may not be with us for long. Walking down the hall of that hospital was such a hard thing for me. I have made so many walks down those halls. Only ten months ago with my dear husband, for the last time. (I cannot begin to say how many times he was in that hospital.) Then his oldest brother only four months later and now Icy. Feels like 1997 all over, only worse, because one of these was the most wonderful man who ever lived. One I miss so terribly much and Honey, I love you....................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment