Saturday, July 21, 2012

Today Janelle, J.C. and I went shopping. They forgot to bring their suitcase, so needed to buy some items.         I got very nauseous this a.m. I think it is the antibiotic that made me sick. I went back to bed and stayed there until past twelve. I will not ever take this med again without first eating some food.          We decided not to go to the church at six, J.C. wasn't feeling good and I still was a little puny. We ate supper, then we visited for awhile, had ice cream, then visited more. The Killough's went on to bed and here I am writing my note for the day.      I was thinking how on 9/21 you stayed in the bedroom all day. Then later you complained with a stomache ache. This was so unusual for you. You so rarely, for years, complained about any kind of pain. Of course, I get very immotional when I think of those last few days. I could never dreamed you were so sick. Is there anything I could have done to make it better for you? Guess I will never know, but it haunts me, that I didn't know to try something, anything. All I know and can say for sure is that I have missed you so much, I still miss you much and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment