Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank  the Lord, we got rain last night. It wasn't so hot today, kept it at 77 degrees upstairs. I didn't have to turn the den a/c on. It turned out to be a very nice, pleasant day.     I am afraid nothing much got done around here this a.m. After devotion and some breakfast I actually went back to bed for about an hour. I then came down to the den, to my desk, and wrote out checks for my bills. Guess I did get something accomplished after all.          This afternoon Lisa called, we talked for awhile, I told her I would let her know about coming out there tomorrow night after church. Soon after she hung up Dialyn called she said she and Glen would be eating out on July fourth and wanted to know did I want to go eat with them. Dialyn and I talked for quite awhile. After that I fixed something to eat. I then dusted all furniture and vacuumed the whole house. I cleaned the vacuum real good. Of course I put the maid in the living room to vacuum. While the roomba was vacuuming the living room I was taking a shower and shampooing my hair. A very productive day after all.        Oh, I did get some of the "handyman" items takin care of. I got the shower door fixed, at least for now. I still did not get the door between the kitchen and living room where it will close. It got messed up at the birthday party. Probably some of the children slammed it too hard or opened it too fast. I am glad I had a busy evening.         I miss you, my Honey, and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment