Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just got home from church, and a trip to Dairy Queen. I had a banana split, John Honea sat with me and Alisha so we had a good visit. Alisha is the girl I pick up for church, she was baptized this a.m. service.        We had a visitor today, some one we knew. Tim Williamson and his wife were with us. Tim played the key board, sang and preached both services. He did a good job.        Soon after I got to church this evening for some reason I began feeling like I dreaded coming home. I don't know why I felt that way but it was with me thru the service. After church, Tim came and sat down beside me, he put his arm around me and pulled me up close. Of course I cried. I finally told him that for the first time since your death, I felt dread at coming home. He told me, "you know God told me to sit down beside you and love you". Probably don't have to think twice about what I did. God knows exactly what we need, and He takes care of that need. How long has it been since something like that happened to me? Guess I needed that human touch. After church this a.m. I went to Uncle Sam's BBQ to eat with David, Sarah, and Alisha. I know they care, but I just needed a "touch", a big hug, and someone to say Sis, I love you. Enough venting, guess thinking about a holiday, no you to be here with me. Maybe that's why I felt the dread, don't know, only God knows. I miss you, Ben MIller, and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment