Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It is early, but I am going to do my blog now. I have a busy schedule planned for this evening. I will be going to church tonight. After church I will go out to the Haynes house. I think Lisa and I will do a little shopping tomorrow. Maybe we can meet Dialyn and Glen and eat with them. Have to wait and see how it goes. I know Harold is working tomorrow. His men wanted to work tomorrow and be off Friday instead.          After church tonight we are going to have hot dogs and do some fire works. That should be fun.        I haven't had alot to do today. I did it all yesterday. Fay Davis called this a.m. we had a nice chat. It was the first time I have talked to her in awhile.        This a.m. as I was sitting at the table, right after my devotion time. I felt how I wish I could reach over and touch Ben the way I used to do as we sat at the table. I could see his face clearly as always and I felt the ache like always. An old song came to mind, as I thought of the song and began to sing it I could feel the presence of the Lord so mighty. It seemed I could see your face, Ben, smiling as I know you would have done if you heard me. I miss you so much and I love you as ever............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment