Sunday, July 8, 2012

I got home early tonight. David didn't make it to church still at the jail preaching. It was just me and Sarah. We went to Arby's. We shared a chicken salad sandwich & fries. I had green tea to drink Sarah got a mooca shake.          I stopped at the cemetery on my way home. It wasn't quite dark yet so I decided it was a good time to stop by there. The solar light angel I had put in the flowers was not lighted. I think this time of year there is not enough sun on it during the day. Today at lunch we went to the japanese restaurant again. They have raised their prices. It really isn't worth what they charge, especially for me to eat there. I don't eat $6.00 worth surely not $12.00. I didn't get any kind of nap today. Barely had time to change my shoes and it was church time again.         Bro. Honea did a great lesson tonight on who Jesus is. Have I been so long time with you, Phillip? It was a kind of lesson you woul have enjoyed Ben.        I am going to get ready for bed soon, I had one of those nights last night. Didn't sleep from three thirty until after five this a.m.           Sarah and I had a good visit tonight so I was glad it was only the two of us. We talked about our losses last year. We both will make it because we know you, Ben Miller and Jan Hall would want us to. I miss you as I always have and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment