Thursday, July 5, 2012

It looked like I would miss another day without  writing a note. I finally found the way to get back to the blog. Lisa had got it up , but there was not the new post setting.       I came out here to the Haynes' after church Tuesday night, stayed here yesterday, we did not do anything on the 4th. Lisa had Rylan so I played with him. Harold worked, we had thought we would do some shopping, but Rylan had a temp so we stayed in. Harold's mom was coming down tonight and they asked me to stay over so I am still here.          I folded some clothes, washed all Chase dirty clothes. He just got home from a vacation yesterday.  He had been to Mass. Also to RI &  NY, he had a big time. Ben Miller, I missed you on this fourth of July, as I do on each and every day of the week. I tried to get a few things done so Lisa can not have to work the week end. She has to go in tomorrow, to the office. I have to go home tomorrow, too.        Harold is off tomorrow, he and his men worked yesterday. I miss you, Honey, and I love you............BILEE

No comments:

Post a Comment