Saturday, July 21, 2012

I did go to the doctor today. I didn't think Lisa would get them, but she managed to somehow  leave a message for Sandy. This a.m. Sandy called and said doctor wanted me to go by the lab at one thirty and to see him at two. I got a chest x-ray, it was o.k. I had a low grade temp, he listened to my lungs and said you better get a steroid shot and antibiotics. I am so tired of this coughing, I could scream.         I had to call Janelle and tell them I would be going to the doctor. I told her where she could find a key so they could come on in the house.        On the way home I remembered the Chevron station across the street had their regular gas for $3.16 per gallon. I decided I would fill my tank although I had a half tank. Man, so glad I did that, it was less than Jet Pep, Wavacho, or any other I saw. We went over to the church for a little while. When we got back home the gas was $3.19. Where is this going? Our world is falling apart, no it has already fallen apart.         Dialyn and Glen came over for awhile. Actually they stayed longer than usual. We had a great visit with them. It all makes me miss you, Ben Miller, more than ever. I love you.......BILL-EE    p.s Dialyn called me on Monday, too. I meant to come back down and change the blog after my bath but I forgot to do so. She and I had talked for a long while that day......Love you.    p.p.s. Janelle brought fresh veggies already cooked so we had a feast tonight. This was written for 7/20/12, didn't realize it was past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment