Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I have been busy today. Got the clothes folded and put away. I got floors mopped, bath rooms cleaned. I can't say how many trips up and down the stairs I made. I went to church for an hour and went grocery shopping. That is my most "hated" chore to do. I reckon I dislike it so much because it is foolish trying to cook for one person. Therefore, I have to look for something I can add water and have a meal of sorts.      I stopped by the cemetery again today. I still don't know if the solar light angel really lights up. I haven't been there when it was totally dark. It is a pretty angel, I had it put in with the flowers. Everything has to be in the vase.        I was thinking how I use to walk up to your chair and rub your head. Especially when you just had a hair cut. Everyone seemed to like rubbing your head. I remember Kamilah rubbing your head. Anyway, Sometimes when I would rub your head you would reach up and grab my hand, then you would kiss it. O how I miss all the precious moments, like that, we had. I know I have to make it some how alone, you would be so disappointed in me if I didn't. I have to remind myself of what you would expect of me to be able to keep going. Thankful that you prayed for me, as you did. It helps me to keep on keeping on..........I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment