Saturday, July 14, 2012

I decided to write early again today. It is about time to start getting the shower and shampoo. Thinking about tomorrow, getting ready for chuirch. I haven't done much today. I did get thru some of the VA forms. That took alot of time.         The arc services were okay. I kept thinking about the last time I tried to take you. The music is so loud, made my head feel like it was shaking. Anyway, you simply could not endure it. Lisa took you outside the auditorium and sat with you. Then Chase sat out with you for one preaching time. I knew for sure I would never try to take you again. I know I went once 2011, I can't remember who was here with you. I do know for sure I would have never left you alone.         You got alot of preaching last year. It was the same ones over and over but you didn't mind. You listened to them and worshipped the Lord. You loved listening to the Andy Griffith gospel tape. I would hear you singing "O Come and Go with Me". Our lives together had so much good in them. We were good friends, not keeping secrets from each other. I miss you dearly and I am sure I always will. As was our practice so much of the time to say I love you, I will say it again now. Ben Miller, I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment