Friday, July 13, 2012

Today was Dialyn's birthday, I wrote her a birthday greeting this morning.       I didn't sleep well at all last night. Since I didn't write earlier today. I am writing a note now.         We went to the ARC services again tonight. This was the last night. I am tired since I didn't get much sleep last night.            I was thinking about the times when you and I, Ben, would go to the Church early mornings to pray. We would go pray for an hour, go back home sleep for an hour, then start our long days. There was one morning when you hit a car backing out of the drive way. We went on to the church and prayed, after you left a note on the car with our telephone number. This was just in case whoever the car belonged to came for it. The car and note was still there when we got back home. You opted to call the police and report what had happened. They came out, soon they knocked on the door and told you not to worry, the car had been reported stolen. They said the owners will be so happy to get their car back they won't mind a dent in it. We had been noticing cars would be parked on the street at times. They just were not parked even with our driveway. The police said there had been a string of stolen autos reported. Seemed, evidently, they were being parked there, in an out of the way place, for someone to pick up. You had done them a favor. Honey, just another one of my memories of our lives together. My life alone nothing much happened this week, except getting ready to go to church. I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment