Monday, July 16, 2012

What have I done today? Made a few phone calls. Talked to Betty for awhile. Finally talked to Dale and to Icy. I even talked to Clara Belle. Also Debbie called and we talked for awhile. Besides that I did a load of laundry and waited around for Window World to come by.      The water was running over the gutters. I have no idea how long this has been going on. They will fix the problem, after all we do have a twenty year warranty on the gutters. It has been only seven years. I don't know if they ever worked properly. I just assumed they did, from what the guy said was wrong they had never been right. He said they were too level, and are not supposed to be. He says there is nothing in them.       I went over to the church for awhile, and stopped at the cemetery on my way back home. I want to stop every time I drive by there. Sometimes it is too hot, or raining, or the ground is wet from rain. There are reasons why I can't stop everytime. I guess that is a good thing. I am missing you as usual and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment