Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I did go to church tonight, but I didn't stay long. I came back home, took an aleve and went to bed. I stayed in bed half the day. I did manage to vacuum some floors.       My heart was so saddened, I barely looked at fb today. I saw where Gerri Savell King had died. Oh my Janelle and I have talked so much about how the three of us, at one time, had been very close.       I have coughed all day, again, and my nose has been like an artersian well. That is why I was feeling so bad. I sure have thought of how I could sit on your knees when I felt bad and how you would hold me and try to make me feel better. Just another thing I miss about you.         I got out of  bed, and drank some warm green tea, so now I am back to bed. The coughing maybe won't be so bad if I am lying down. I can't take anymore cough med for awhile......I love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment