Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am ready to leave the house. I will pick up Alisha and go on to the day care. We are going to the ARC again downtown. We ride the van from the daycare.          Today I made a few needful telephone calls, plus I called Lisa and Duane. The gutters, on the house, is not working correctly. Window World will be out on Monday to check them. I called Columbus insurance and got an anwer about the surrender value of the policy. Then called the Birmingham VA, had to leave a message, I was about two minutes too late calling there. I left a message and telephone number. Hopefully they will return my call, if not I will call again next week. I am needing some answers from the VA.       I miss Ben Miller, so much. I miss being able to talk to him about these things. That is not the only reason I miss about his not being here. I miss our prayers together, our talks, our everything.         I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment