Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ten months ago, tonight was your last night on this earth. It was about this time when I went upstairs, for the last time, that night. You were still awake, but not feeling well. You finally said take me on to the ER, so I got it started. I know I will never forget that night. I won't ever forget that even after they had you on the gurney, and had you outside, that I heard the guys talking to you. I looked out the door, I know you probably had changed your mind about going to ER. They got you strapped down, I grabbed my purse, and off we went. Sometimes I think if only I could forget!!!!! I know I will not, could not, ever forget you, my husband, so I will never forget that night either.          We had some good food at church today and let overs tonight after church. The Killoughs were here, in church, with us. They will be going home tomorrow a.m. I wish they could stay over tomorrow, but that will not happen. I am praying Lord, help me get by one more day. It seems the anniversary date days are even worse to handle. I will with the Lord's help. But oh I miss you and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment