Monday, July 30, 2012

I stopped at the cemetery again. I really did want to just lay down there beside your grave and stay for....how long? I knew I could not do that, also I realize that is not healthy thinking. As I stood there I wondered what did you pray when you prayed for me and our children. I regretted, again, even tho you told me to go on and soak my toes, what would you have said to me.        I felt proud of myself by the time I got home because I listened to the cd "I Can Only Imagine". That was a plus for me. Some exciting things happened to me today. I won't try to write it all down. It is the kind of thing that would have kept us talking for awhile.         Debbie called this evening, before I got home. I called her back and we had a good conversation. She is going to a surgeon tomorrow. She had to go to ER Sunday with pain. They found gall stones but don't think that was the reason for the pain. She will be okay. Supposed to call me after she has seen the doctor.          It is getting late, I need to get ready to get in bed. I am trying to go to bed earlier these days. I don't know how it will work out, I still am awake at midnight, even tho I go to bed early. I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment