Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ben Miller, you have been gone from me. Yet, I sometimes will think, how I wish I could feel your arms around me one more time. I remember very clearly, after only a few weeks, when I dreamed of you sitting on the side of the bed kissing me. It felt so real. These are the days when I try to hide myself in other things. I have found that is about impossible.          Today I balanced my check book. I didn't have any problem at all with doing that. I tried to take a nap but could not go to sleep. I caught up my devotions, had not taken the book to Lisa's. I read about a dozen chapters  in the Bible. I made myself a tomato sandwich at lunch time. I have really tried to stay busy. I have decided what to wear to church in the morning and have it all ready laid out. Anyway wishing and aching for you I decided to write the note early. I have to shampoo my hair. I need to decide what to fix for my dinner. I brought quite a bit of left overs from the Haynes. I am going to close this by saying as always, I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment