Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I thought Dialyn would be spending the night but she didn't. She said it would take her so long to get to work in the morning. She left here a little while ago going home. We did have a good visit. We went down to All Star Diner for dinner, Dialyn bought. After a leisure dinner we went over to the cemetery. I sure did enjoy the entire afternoon and evening. I rarely have anyone with me at the cemetery. Duane went with me, when he was here in June.         Last night was "one of the nights". I finally got to sleep aboout three thirty or so. Then I woke and was awake until past four.I try to keep my mind clear but too many times I will start thinking about our lives together. I will think of things I haven't thought of in years. Like the time we, Janelle, and Everett had been to the church praying. For some reason we were in our car, Ben driving. It is early morning hours, police stopped us. Ben asked what is wrong. They wanted to know if we had been drinking. Finally they believed us, we all confirmed we had been to the church praying. He told Ben to stay awake, said he had been weaving. News to all of us.          I know I have to keep moving forward, but sometimes it seems an impossible task. I hope having company here, at our house will help. I miss you, Honey, and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment