Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am ready for company. Janelle said we will wait and come Saturday, as we don't want to become a bother to you. I told her no, come on Friday you two are the only company I ever have. So they will be coming tomorrow. They are bringing me fresh veggies from their garden.        I went by the cemetery again this evening. Still have no idea if the angel does anything or not. Anyway I paid $30.00 to have it put in with the flowers. I really wanted an angel there.        I vacuumed the den this afternoon. I bought a roast to fix to take to the church for lunch Sunday. I hope it will turn out okay. That was one of the favorites at the long ago Miller Christmas. I also bought some ice cream, your favorite, butter pecan. Hope the Killoughs will like it.        Lisa called today, just as I had one of the coughing spells. She said she was calling the doctor's office, she wants me to get a steroid shot. I was this way a month ago. Even after a bout of antibiotics. Lisa said you know nothing is going to help but a steroid shot. I don't think she got the office though. I am still trudging on. Coughing, sputtering, and all the rest of the good stuff. I miss you so. I wish you could have met Janelle's husband, you would have liked him. I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment