Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15th, Carmen and Todd's 17th wedding anniversary. They have done well, their girls are both beautiful. Remember when Abigail was born.Our first grandchild gave us our first great grandchild. I will never forget how very proud of them we were. I remember people asking me, don't you feel old now that you are a grandma? My answer was always no, I think the grandchildren will help keep us young. Even tho we both were sick all last year, we could still say I don't feel like I am that old. I say our brains just didn't age, but I am glad they didn't.          Ben Miller, I miss you. The girl I pick up for church was talking as if she felt sorry for me because I am alone. I don't feel sorry for myself at all. I still do feel sorry that you are gone.I would rather have you here with me, but God had other plans for you and for me. I listened to the tape you had listened to on 9/20.......HE came once and HE will come again....... I will never forget hearing you say "Lord, come on, come and get us, come and get me Lord, I am so tired". Yes, Honey, you were tired of the blackness, you were tired of knowing that I was not physically able of taking care of you 24/7. Yet you knew I would always keep working to take care of you.You knew that you may not think "old" but you knew your body had been having a beating for over two years, so you were tired. Oh, Ben, I can say it all over again I love you, I miss you. I am glad that I believe the Holy Bible, that tells me there will be no tears in Heaven, there will be no blind eyes, no tiredness, no limbs that you can't get to work right, no lost balances.........All I can say now is God help me with the loss........I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment