Friday, July 6, 2012

I am finally back home. I stayed at Lisa's and Harold's from Tuesday night until this evening. Didn't do much, Lisa and Harold worked yesterday and Lisa worked part of today. Harold's mom and neice came down last night. Lisa got Rylan this afternoon and Ashley came over later. Butch is out of town on his job for the rest of this week.         Doesn't look like I missed much around here. Nothing had changed, it was still warm upstairs when I got home. I had to turn the fan on in the den and sit down here where it is cool.     I did some dust mopping at Lisa's today, trying to make it where she wouldn't have to be doing so much as Harold's mom was going to stay over until Sunday or Monday. I hope it helped her that I did the dust moppng.        Ben Miller, I think of you and think how much I miss you. Last night I heard a "hey honey" the way you would call me at night when you needed to get up. It awaken me, I think it was about one thirty or so when I heard that. I love you, Honey............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment