Saturday, June 30, 2012

The last day of June, 2012. The a/c working without a stop. It was 87 degrees upstairs at about four thirty. All one can do is endure it. Ha, my power bill will be over the top next month. I hope it doesn't go beyond $300.00,  I have stayed indoors all day. I did go to the mailbox but it was past five o'clock when I did that. I thank God for the window unit in the den, also thank Tot Darden and Todd Hester for putting it in there, quite a few years ago. It has worked more in the past three days than any other time. No need to complain, nothing to do but be thankful to be here.         I am so glad I have a few tv dinners, sure would hate to have to turn on my stove. Ben Miller could always stand heat much better than I. Honey, you worked outside for so many years. It never seemed to bother you so much to go home to a hot house. I, on the other hand, worked in an air conditioned office, So I could be quite miserable. Finally got you to buy a window unit for our house on Avenue T.          I miss you, I miss all the things you did to make my life comfortable and happy. I have some handy man work that needs to done. I hope I can handle it. Hope you had the right size screw driver. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment