Sunday, June 3, 2012

Today, Sunday, got up got ready for church. We left the house, went by McDonald's for a gravy  biscuit, then drove on by Lisa's house. We sat there blowing the horn, no Lisa. We finally went on down to the church. Lo, and behold, Lisa was sitting there. Her neighbor had driven her by, unbeknowst to me.         We, of course, ate at the chinese restaurant. Not my choice, but that is where Bro. Honea usually will go. When we got home, we lay down, I had just gone to sleep when the telephone rings, it is Lisa. She thought it was time for church again. The way things go when you pick someone up for church. I know the Lord has His hand on this girl's life, and I do know He impressed me to ask her if she wanted to go to church. Also to tell her I could pick her up. So it goes. The kind of day my dear husband Ben Miller, always loved.          I think of you so many times when we have services like these.        We went to Jack's. of all places, tonight after church. We still got home by nine o'clock. We start church at five on Sundays.          Ben Miller, I love you and I miss you much............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment