Thursday, June 14, 2012

I slept fiffully last night. I could hear the rattling, in my chest, even as I slept. I did call the doctor's office. He was merciful on me. He sent me an antibiotic to start taking. Thankful I didn't have to go in for shots. Today has been another "lost" day. All I have done is try to force food down and plenty of fluids. I do not ever want to have to take so many fluids, to hydrate my body again. I surely don't want pneumonia again.  So this note will be another short and sweet one.          Of course, my thoughts of my Ben were more than ever, so it seemed. I can say I miss you, Honey, and I love you.             I had to call a neighbor and ask her to pick up the medicine for me. When I got up to dress, so I could get it. I was quite stumbly. I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to go out. The cough medicine makes me dizzy and sleepy. I will be back to normal tomorrow. After two days of mostly sleeping.         I love you, Ben Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment