Thursday, June 28, 2012

It has been a busy day. Vickie called me this a.m. and asked if I could go to get her and take her to the doctor. I got ready and drove out there. She was at Morgan Road, Waffle House. She was sick last night, actually she was in pain. I drove her down to Bessemer, a medical center, of the Foundry. He gave her a prescription and told her not to go back to work for a few days. She will be off work until Monday. She asked if Zoey could come out here and stay with me for the night.          I now have Zoey in the bath. I did a load of laundry now have them in the dryer. I let Zoey watch an old children's movie I had. Anyway I am quite tired out. I fixed us something to eat. Zoey is playing in the tub, so I figured it would be my only chance to write a note tonight.         I pray I can sleep good tonight. I will take her to day care in the a.m. I am not sure when but we will have to go out to get Vickie's car before Sunday.         Even these busy days doesn't keep me from missing you, Honey, and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment