Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just got home from church. I actually went to Dairy Queen with Sis Honea, ate a cheese dog and fries, got a small drink. That's the reason it is late.              Today I stopped at the cemetery, so glad I did. I had got new flowers for the vase. They had taken the old flowers off. The florist found an angel, she said she thought they were out of them. This is supposed to be a solar light at night. I just hope it will work. I don't want to go in there at night to check it out. Guess I will not ever know.        I got my kitchen swept and mopped today. The first day I have felt like doing anything much.         Honey, I miss you. I can't say I'm lonely, even though I am alone. When I had you here with me I knew you were here. You would be sitting in your chair, in the evenings after we ate you were going to be listening to the gospel music. We sometimes talked and sometimes we were quiet just enjoying the music. I will always have an ache, in my heart, just from missing you and for thinking of all the questions you could help me answer.         I look at the two pictures on this blog, the one you had such a big smile. The other one, now that I look at it I realize more clearly that you never really felt well after the kidney surgery. It was only a few days later, you were back in the hospital, that you would tell me you had talked to Micheal. Micheal, the angel, you would say. Dear one I am so glad I had you for more than a year after that. Altho I can truthfully say I was afraid. You would tell me every day, "I told Micheal".          Ben I miss you and I love you. I am trying to find a way to somehow move on. I don't know how, but I am praying Lord help me. I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment