Saturday, June 23, 2012

Slept late, after being awake at six a.m. Getting up at eight fifteen a.m. went back to bed and slept until past ten.      Janelle and J.C. are here. We mostly sat in the kitchen, talked about old times, new times, finally fixed a chicken pot pie (Janelle did). Then we talked some more about alot of things that has happened to us in our life times. I told how we met, Janelle told about how she had disliked Bro. Everett at first. I told about that first letter and how mad it made me. Anyhow we have had a great day, doing nothing but jabber, jabber.         Ben, of course I have talked plenty about you, about our last months together, about your death being nine months ago today. Talked about how much I miss you, Honey. About reliving those last days over and over again.         Camp meeting was great again. Bro. Davidson preached. He preached on "what yo mama knows" it was a great sermon.           It is getting late, I still have to get a shower and shampoo so this will be the note for tonight.        I love you, Ben Miller, and I miss you so much....BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment