Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tomorrow is father's day. We were always together even on father's day. Today has been a tad better for me. Although I had a time getting a hair shampoo and shower. I am still coughing bad, and "spitting it out" I hope.         I am planning to go to church in the a.m. Lord help me to make it. I really didn't realize how weak I had gotten. I have coughed so much that I am terribly sore. Still coughing tho. I plan to get in bed shortly. I have been up since five o'clock p.m. A long time for me.         I even took an antivan last night, thinking I wouldn't wake every hour. Instead of sleeping, I was still awake until after four this morning. I lay awake remembering our days together. remembering every detail of your surgeries and hospital stays. I even wondered if maybe I did you a disservice by always staying with you. If I did it wasn't intentional, my only thought was to help you.          Honey, you wre a great dad, a wonderful hard working husband, and a very good fisherman..I miss you and I love you............BIll-EE

1 comment:

  1. Dear sweet Mom, so glad you're feeling better today. Hope you feel like getting up in the morning for church. I know how important it is to you. I miss dad, too. He was the most wonderful father we four children could have. Dad, I miss you so much...love, Deb

    ReplyDelete