Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today I did make it to church. I wasn't really wanting to get up this a.m. I did though.I picked Alisha up for church. I went straight on in the church, as I was coughing really bad. We had a good service. The Halls and I went to the Cracker Barrel for lunch. I still had my gift certificate from Mother's Day. All the men got a certificate from Logan's Steak House today.        You and I would have probably come home to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I do know how you hated waiting to be seated at a restaurant. Not your favorite thing to do.         After I got home I found my wallet was missing. I knew I had not gotten it back in my purse when I took the certificate out. I had already taken my church clothes off and had taken cough medicine. I sure was not going to drive back out there. I couldn't find my telephone book, so I called Lisa and she called the restaurant. They had already put my wallet in their safe. I just went on to bed for an hour and half. The cough medicine makes me dizzy and drowsy. Honey, I sure did miss you. My first father's day without you. I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment