Monday, June 4, 2012

When I think of all that I miss about our lives. Most of all, the smile that w a s Ben Miller. Yes, I miss that smile, I wonder how many times I saw the smile when he didn't feel like giving it. I miss getting him out of bed in the mornings, sometimes it could be a little hectic, but all in all it was a great accomplishment for two people. Last year it wasn't always easy but we made it. I miss the many trips we made up and down the stairs together.....always together. I miss the praising the Lord I heard from my dear husband when we went to church. I miss hearing the music in the evenings, that was playing in our house. I miss the many times I would hear "I thank you Jesus". The times I would hear praying, I would ask, "what did you say" the answer would be, "oh, I am just talking to the Lord". So much I could say about things I miss. I'm sure I am repeating myself on most if not all of these. I miss the life I had with the greatest man I ever knew.       Now, about my day. I have done a load of laundry, that's about it. Janell and J.C. didn't leave until two o'clock. J.C. went fishing with pastor Honea. They caught 64 fish, bass, brem. blue gills, and I don't know what if any other kind. They plan to fish again on May 23rd and have a fish fry after church on Sunday 24th of June. I enjoy their visit, I told them it gives me something to look forward to.            I love you, Honey, and I do miss so many things about our lives. I miss our togetherness, our talks, so much I miss........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment