Monday, June 11, 2012

Today has been one to remember. I got up, had breakfast and coffee. Then I started out on the chores. I did a big load of towels, changed the bed Ulmer and Clara slept in. When the towels were finished I put them in the dryer and put sheets in the washer. I checked out the garbage cans to see if there was room for anymore garbage. I did a few other small chores, then fixed myself a good ole tomato sndwich. I got a call from Vickie. She was stranded in Bessemer, she and Zoey, so I went to get them. I got them home and came on back to the house. I got towels out of the dryer put in the sheets. I folded and put the towels all away. I get a call from Allison, could I watch Kamilah. Allison had not had any sleep. I met her at the day care got Kamilah and car seat in my car. Came back home, made food for Kamilah to eat. Got all the sheets folded and put away, Kamalih got a bathe. Allison called, all the lights that way were off. So I still have Kamilah. She didn't need to try to get her and take her to a dark house.        I did have an exciting day. I stopped at the cemetery on my way home after getting Vickie and Zoey home. I miss Ben Miller so much. I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment