Sunday, June 24, 2012

What a blessed day we had today. Two great church services, two good meals, at church. Always our Good God there to give out blessings. Sometimes tears, sometimes smiles but always He is Great.       We did have the kind of church services that we always enjoyed. I felt healing in my lungs tonight, God is able when He is ready He will do it. If I am not healed I will still love my Healer, even as you did, Ben Miller.        The Killoughs will be leaving tomorrow a.m. They will be back in four weeks. It is a settled thing this summer they are scheduled to be here on the four week of the month. They will be staying here at our house.      It is late already. The Killoughs are already in bed and I am soon to be there. I miss you Honey, and find that I think of you no matter where I am or what I may be doing. Also, I can say truthfully, I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment