Friday, June 22, 2012

I was very late getting here from camp meeting last night,. I was tired and sleepy so I went straight to get ready for bed. I was almost asleep before my head hit the pillow. Naturally, I did not get to write in my blog last night. The only time I have missed a day. I usually would write it early this a.m. I knew I would have company coming in, so I did not take time until just now to write. Janelle and J.C. are here already, they are going to camp meeting with us tonight.         Ben, my thoughts of you are so reliving those last days with you. Remembering all over again how the days were. On the 22nd of Sep  is when. you saw light that morning. I remember how cheerful and chirpy you were. After you got dressed, and we started out of the bedroom you told me "I know I saw light bright and sunny, but now it is all black again". That would be your last full day on this earth. How do I miss you, I cannot tell. I live with the ache of not having you with me, all the time. I miss you I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment