Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I almost "lost" another day. I did get a load of laundry done, folded, put away. I have got to get back "in the groove", this place is needing to be vacuumed, some dusting probably wouldn't hurt. I did get the den vacuumed this afternoon. I felt like I had accomplished something. I know what Ben Miller would say to me, "you worry too much about not having to be working at something". I will get over the cough eventually, and get with it. For a week now I have done very little. I talked to Debbie and Lisa today. I did see where Dialyn called yesterday while I was getting my wallet back home. I meant to call her this evening, but after I ate a bite, I did some breathing exercises. That should help get it all coughed up, I hope. I miss Ben so much, one morning last week I thought I heard him call me. It was not BILL-EE, it was "hey honey". He did sometime call me like that.         Today I have been thinking of his last Tuesday alive. He stayed in bed, at least in the bedroom, until after four o'clock that day. I am dreaming of him alot lately. Honey, I hate the week that is the same, or near the same as your last week. Everything is still so vivid. When I am in our bedroom, I still can see how you would reach for the rail, to stand up. I still remember when you would say I don't feel the rail, I would put your hand on the rail so you could get up. I sometime think I don't believe it, he should be here with me still. Then I again have to pray, Lord help me. I miss you and I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment