Friday, June 8, 2012

Another busy, busy, day. I cleaned the bath rooms, mopped them, and vacuumed the hallway again. Got my hair shampooed. Washed the white part of the outside wall. I had been needing to do that for a long while, so today I decided it is time to get it done.I was just finishing that job when Debbie drove up. She had Luke and Sydney with her. We ate and drank a milk shake. Ulmer and Clara came in. They are spending the night. Tot came on down so he can help Debbie with the two babies, he got them a motel room. Of course Clara had to watch a Braves game. Before that Debbie had gotten us all a meal from the All Star Diner.       I talked to Tammy and Vickie this evening, and also to Linda Holifield. Now it is eleven thirty and I still have to have a shower. Whoa! I feel like I have been around the loop. I have missed you, as always, my Ben and Honey I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment