Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The day started out good. I did wake up coughing, and I have coughed all day. It seems to have gotten worse in the past few hours so I am writing this note earlier than usual.        Kamilah and I slept in the den last night. She didn't want to go upstairs, in case her mom was able to come for her. She slept on the "small' couch and I slept on the "big" one. We were late going to bed, she stayed awake as long as she possibly could. After breakfast, and devotion time we got ready to go to day care.          When I got home I did so more serious cleaning. Mopping, vacuuming, folding more clothes, and sweeping. I just about have everything back in order.        I  finally ate another good tomato sandwich, yummy. Then I took a nap.Lisa called and woke me. I did get all the garbage to the street. I haven't seen so much garbage in a long time. Even after Tot took so much back to GA, Duane took more back, too. I still had two cans full to haul to the street.         Allison came out here to get Kamilah's car seat. I didn't have to drive back to the day care, so thankful for that.      I really am not feeling the best, still coughing. I will take cough medicine and get in bed soon.          I miss Ben so much. I pray for strength, oh Lord, to keep making the time with smiles. I feel that I still need him to be here with me. So much I need to talk to him about. God help me. Ben Miller, I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment