Monday, June 18, 2012

Posting a new note. I had to go out to Cracker Barrel and retrieve my wallet. Everything was intact. They had put in the safe. Silly me, I thought my purse felt lighter as I was leaving. I was so tired, and so ready to get home and take cough medicine.        I put gas in the car, while I was out. I went to the Blue Plate Diner for a bite to eat. I only ate a couple bites. I just haven't been hungry for the past week.       Nothing else got done around here today. I went back to bed after a small bowl of cereal and devotion. I sure got to stop that business.          I stopped at the cemetery on the way back home. I am going back to bed when I finish writing this, altho it is early. I am needing to take more cough syrup. Ugh, I hate that stuff.      Honey, I miss you and I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment