Sunday, June 10, 2012

The 80th birthday is gone, altogether now. Duane stayed last night and went to church this morning. Ulmer and Clara had stayed over also. Ulmer preached this a.m. Then we, a whole crew, went out to Bessmer to Raggedy Ann's to eat lunch. Ulmer and Clara left from there to go by her sister's for awhile. They never did get to see Icy. Ulmer didn't say anything, but Clara was quite upset that they didn't get to see her.       Me and Duane came by the cemetery before coming home. We talked for a couple of hours. I decided I was sleepy, so Duane thought he would take a 30 minute nap before starting out. I had just gone to sleep when Claara called to tell me they had to leave without seeing Icy. She has called again since then. I hate they did not get to see her, she is going downhill fast. Clara does so want to see her.           A correct count from the party, 24 neices and nephews, 2 brothers and 2 sister-in-laws, 5 friends, 1 brother 1 sister, children, grands, greats= 15 +me I count 51 total. Not bad for a short invitation. Really had a great time.      Wishing still that you had been here with us. Honey, I know you are in a much better place and that you are happy there. Good sight, good balance, good strangth. How can I possible keep thinking, if only?          I miss you I love you..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment