Tuesday, June 5, 2012

After I got in bed last night I began to think of you. Thinking how much I miss you. It caused so much pain, I can not explain how I feel, except that I ache in my heart. I feel like screaming, I feel like I wish I could run far away from the pain. I had been hoping that kind of ache was over, I hadn't felt it in several days. I do know I still grieve for you. I grieve for the the many things I miss, like sitting in your lap. You would wrap your arms around me and hold me tight. I miss rubbing your head as I pass by your chair. I miss how I would kiss you, and hear you say, "what's that for", Oh just because I love you, Ben Miller. I miss hearing you say, "well make that lip-o-lated".           Today I got the living room shined and vacuumed. I folded most of the clothes before I went to bed last night. I folded the silk items today and have them all put away. I even took frozen items from the freezer and heated them up for my evening meal. Made a small pan of corn bread to eat with my limas and turnips. I miss you, Ben Miller and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment