Wednesday, June 6, 2012

80th birthday. We had a great church service. After service we had a birthday party for me. Wow! there was some more good food, a beautiful cake, chocolate and vanilla ice cream. It was all very humbling to me. Even had gifts, which I was not expecting.        Today I got the furniture polished and the carpets vacuumed. All in all the day was marvelous. As my Honey always said it was fan-tab-u-lous.         I had so many birthday greetings on facebook, I was definitely not thinking about that many greetings. After all, how many people, at 80, drives themselves any place they chose to go. I am the most blessed person on the planet.        Of course, I had a ball!!!! Bro Honea asked me if I came alone to church. Lisa had come over and gone with me (I was surprised and very happy, grateful that she did). She told him "no, she was with me". He said he wondered if maybe I had stopped for a "drink" or something.hahaha  For the people who knows me, you know how, I can enjoy just being with people,           The sloppy joe's were so good. Honey, David reminded me that you ate not 3 but 4 joe's last time we had them. I truly missed your not being with me on this special day.          I miss you I love you, Ben Miller.............BILL-EE.................. I had a call from Gat-Lynn Webb wishing me a happy birthday. He was the guy that always took you in the church on Sundays and Wednesday nights. He is in LA since he graduated from school.  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment