Friday, June 29, 2012

Tomorrow will be the last day of June, 2012. My, how the time seems to fly by us. It is so hot, my upstairs hallway said 85 degrees today. The a/c was going full blast, every bedroom had a fan on running at top speed. I would almost suffocate going up the stairs. I have stayed down in the den most of the day. I have a window unit down here, it really stays so nice and cool, I don't even have it on top speed.         Zoey spent the night, I took her home, we picked Vickie up and went back over to Morgan Road for her car. We had lunch at the Pizza Hut there, the buffet. I ate a salad, pasta, several slices pizza, and garlic bread. Vickie wanted to buy, since I had been helping her out. Zoey and I stopped at the cemetery. It is so hot, and I can hardly stand to go in there in the afternoons. Glad I can say I didn't complain about the cold last winter. The weather is one thing man hasn't figured out what to do with..        I am definitely not depressed or anything, but I guess I am just getting resolved to the fact that I am totally, all the time, alone. I guess that is a good way to be, never have expectations and you won't ever be disappointed. I tried to get my Honey to not ever expect company this past year. So many times he would tell me we will have some company this week. I would say, did anyone tell you they were coming? No, but I am sure they will be here. Poor dear, he never complained that no one showed up .I was resolved then and now I am resolved again. A good way to be.        Honey, I still miss you, I can not not miss you. I can not not love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment