Friday, June 1, 2012

It is about to be bed time. Honey, I have talked about you alot this evening. Janell and J.C. got here about two thirty. Bro Honea had just a few minutes before drove up with the new couch and chair. He was having to unload by himself. He had it almost in the house, but was struggling with it. Didn't come thru the door easily. Then they drove up, so J.C. helped him get it on in the room. I am happy it finally has all come together. I told Bro Honea to be sure and take a look at the new den. He liked it, he said looks like a den, for sure. I kind of got the chairs like I wanted them, for now. Everything looks great.          Of course, Janelle and I had to talk about the "good ole days" at Bible Tabernacle. She talked about how you could walk up anywhere and really join in. No matter who may be in the crowd. J.C. wanted to know if you were anything like Ulmer. You were you, not really much like anyone I ever knew. Guess I would say more like Milton, if anyone.         I saw where I had gotten a call from Milton's phone yesterday. It would have been about the time Lisa and the guys got here. I am sorry I can't visit Icy more, it's not that I don't want to, I just can't handle the dog. I got sick after my last time there. Guess I will have to tell her, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I sure don't expect Dale to get rid of his dog, as if he would. He really loves his dog.        I am going to get a shower and go to bed. I promised them a good breakfast tomorrow a.m. then we have a busy day. I miss you, Ben Miller, and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment