Thursday, May 31, 2012

I didn't think I would get to do a blog tonight. Something happened to computer. I had watched a wimp  dog thing, when I closed it, it wouldn't close. Then it would do nothing. I finally did an adobe thing and it worked. I couldn't close it. I checked the blog, and this time it worked.           Today I mopped and cleaned both bath rooms. I vacuumed downstairs. Lisa, Chase, and Elier came over. Chase and Elier moved the furniture from the living room to the den. I have the den looking real good. Bro Honea was supposed to pick up the new couch and chair for me. He did not and he has my sales slip. What to do now? James said he could tie it to the top of his van if need be. Then Janelle called they will be here tomorrow instead of Saturday. Boy oh boy, what a fix to be in. Well it will be alright.        I slept upstairs last night, first time since 2nd or 3rd week of October. I slept in Hamp's old room.  Honey, even tho I have been very busy today. I have missed you much. Knowing you, you would be pleased for me. Ben, I love you and think of you all the time............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment