Monday, May 14, 2012

Today I have tried to do a few things. I did some sweeping, I found a place to put away a few fall and winter clothes. Of course, I started the day with devotion, bible reading, and some prayer time. I talked to Lisa and to Debbie, doing good.        I was putting something in a closet. I looked at the old jacket you wore so much. I put my face into it and I cried for you. I do miss you, Ben Miller. Sometimes it seems this is impossible he can't be gone, yet I know you are not here anymore. I find myself talking aloud, as if you were listening. No, I am not loosing my mind, Honey, I am only missing you.     I fixed myself a bowl of oatmeal and brown sugar cinnamon toast for breakfast. Good, healthy food. For the rest of the day I made mashed potatoes and litle green peas, with corn bread from Cracker Barrel.      I even have done the unpardonable, I started reading a book. You know how I am when reading, want to see what will happen next. Even when I was reading a book to you I was pron to say, let's read for another thirty minutes. Or maybe I'd want to read one more chapter. I still don't know what to do with me, I was so used to having you to take of. I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment