Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am here again tonight to write a note about my day without you, Honey. First off, I went to the ladies meeting last evening at the Cracker Barrel. There, we ate dinner. I left the Cracker Barrel at eight Forty one. I drove to Lisa's, I sat up talking to Harold for awhile then got ready for bed. Last night was one of those nights, no sleep until past four o'clock. Up every half hour. I woke when Lisa got up to get ready for work. I finally got back to sleep about eight o'clock. Ashley was there with Rylan at nine ten. So you can see it was definitely, one of those nights.       I am back home tired, sleepy, and thinking of getting in bed. Rylan and I did good, we had a good day. He wasn't at all hard to take care of.      The award dinner was fine. What was so funny, a lot of people were there. The line was long. I told Ashley I would keep my seat until the lind shortened. The Homewood Mayor came by our table, he spoke and asked if I wasn't going to eat. I told him I am waiting for the line to get shorter, so he sets his food down, comes back picks up my plate, and says he is getting me some food right away. Lisa was in the serving line, he took the plate to her and told her to break in line and fix me a plate. I was so shocked at that, but he remembered me from your visitation. Also I had seen him at the Homewood Christmas party. It was so nice of him and I was hungry. Several of the people remembered me from the visitation and your funeral. Even some of those that were retired. After all Lisa has been around there for quite a few years now.     That pretty well sums up my day except to say as always that I miss you very much and that I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment