Friday, May 18, 2012

I am at Lisa's. I left home today, didn't do much there, I drove to Pell City to sit with Ashley and Butch. Butch still in the hospital, he had another seizure there, so they had put him in ICU unit. He has a bad headache, when he had the seizure he fell and bumped his head. Lisa came on over to the hospital when she got off work. She first went by Ashley and Butch's house to pick up a few things for Ashley. We haven't been here, at the Haynes home long.          My day was getting ready to travel, sitting at hospital, riding here. When I read it I think that really sounds boring.        I think more and more about how unique you really were. Not just your humor but the way you said things. I can't help but miss you, I miss everything about you. I think how much you hated being totally blind, and my heart weeps again. You should not have gone through what you went thru. How many times I would wish it had been me instead of you. I cared so much for you, it was very heart breaking for me. I only can say, Honey, I still miss you and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment