Sunday, May 27, 2012

It is Sunday evening, I have been to church. I went to Cracker Barrel to eat afterwards with David Hall, Mike and Carol and a man they have been bringing to church with them and his granddaughter. Since it was so late when I got in bed last night, really this a.m. I went home took a nap and now I am at Dialyn's and Glen's. Glen grilled us steak for supper, since then he has fixed me a mocha and a sweet. Of course, I have been talking about you, Ben Miller, most all the evening.          I will be here tomorrow to eat. Glen has a smoked shoulder, from a bbq place. Dialyn has made potato salad, a green salad and I don't know what else. Allison and Kamilah were here and they will be back tomorrow. Nathan and Kai will also be here. It will be a nice day, but it is so hot. the heat has begun to give me problems with breathing. I hate having asthma. the dr. said it was from all the allergies that has bothered me for years.          That is a re-cap of my day.       I will say I am so thankful for all the men and women who has served in the armed forces of our U.S.A. I will say also that I miss you and I love you------------..BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment